If you are using Microsoft TMG 2010 and you come across an issue where you have generated reports but the “Top Websites” shows blank with just a “-“ and a total number of sites hit, there is a good chance the following will resolve your issue.
1. Open TMG Management Console.
2. Click on “Logs & Reports”
3. Click on “Configure Web Proxy Logging”
4. Click on the “Fields” tab.
5. Ensure that “URL” and “URL Destination Host Name” are both selected.
6. Apply this.
7. You will now need to wait 1 day before you can test this. As you cant run generated reports on the current day’s activity.